Luxury you can afford
Book now to be one of many guests who have experienced the luxury of Lakuna Retreat this year!
J&R from Mooroolbark, Vic say,
“What a beautiful place! The accommodation, the wildlife, nature, all just so beautiful … The views are fantastic, the whole experience has been a memory we will never forget. Adrian & Corrie your attention to detail and hospitality are remarkable and definitely worth coming back for and mentioning to others. We are planning the next trip already. P.S. Love the kangaroos.”
As you approach this amazing retreat, be captivated by natural timbers and colors reflecting the bush environment and Serra Range mountain ridge
Opening the awesome, red gum front door, reveals a rich Black butt timber floor extending to an external deck. Enjoy soaring ceilings with aperture windows that frame mountain and forest views
Natural light generates an exquisite ambiance, changing throughout the day. Sit down on the north facing deck, enjoy the morning sun with some freshly brewed espresso coffee.
The atmosphere is quiet, relaxed and a million miles away from pressures of work and city life.
Feel like a spa? Enjoy our deluxe bathroom with wall opening windows that offer the bush views. Large separate shower with a color splash décor.
Each bedroom has its own theme with soft lighting, tasteful furniture, bedding. Enjoy the feeling of luxury and comfort being well rested in the morning.
Lakuna Retreat is unique. It’s a special place that you can call your own for a few days or weeks.
Features of Lakuna Retreat.
- Modern kitchen
- Three bedroom retreat, two with QS bed and one bunk, third bedroom downstairs with QS bed and Ensuite
- Bedroom 3 is located downstairs under BR1
- Complimentary wine, coffee and tea
- Large deluxe bathing/spa area with mountain views
- Deluxe shower upstairs, compact laundry with washing machine and dryer
- 2 deluxe bathrooms.
- Quality presentation with deluxe appointments
- Stunning lounge, kitchen dining area with rich timber floors
- Comfortable furniture
- Large HD TV with stereo sound
- Window water feature when raining
- Highlight windows and natural light that creates ambiance
- Outstanding mood lighting in all rooms
- Wood heating (Free wood provided)
- Air conditioning /Heating
- Large deck area – Gas BBQ
- Quiet surrounds
- Wild life around the Retreat
- Late checkout by request
- 3 minutes by car from Halls Gap
- Mobile phone 4G coverage