Luxury you can afford
Book now to be one of many guests who have experienced the luxury of Lakuna Retreat this year!
J&R from Mooroolbark ,Vic say in our visitors book
“What a beautiful place!! The accommodation ,the wildlife, nature, all just so beautiful…. The views are fantastic, the whole experience has been a memory we will never forget. Adrian & Corrie your attention to detail and hospitality are remarkable and definitely worth coming back for and mentioning to others. We are planning the next trip already. P.S. Love the kangaroos.
As you approach this amazing retreat be captivated by natural timbers and colours reflecting the bush environment and mountain ridge of the Serra Range.
Opening the awesome, red gum front door reveals a continuous indoor deck extending to an external decking floor crafted from rich Blackbutt timber. Enjoy soaring ceilings with aperture windows that capture and frame views of the mountains and forest from different angles.
Natural light generates an exquisite ambience in Lakuna Retreat that changes as the day rolls on. Sit down on the north facing deck and enjoy the morning sun with a cup of freshly brewed espresso coffee.
The atmosphere is quiet, relaxed and a million miles away from the pressures of work and the city.
Feel like a spa? Then enjoy our deluxe bathroom with wall opening windows that offer the mountain/bush view with the privacy you expect. Large glass encased shower with a colour splash décor.Small laundry with washing machine and dryer.
Each bedroom has its own theme with soft lighting, tasteful furniture and bedding and TV.Enjoy the feeling of luxury and comfort and be well rested in the morning.
Lakuna Retreat is unique nothing quite like it anywhere. It has been designed with you in mind. It’s a special place that you can call your own for a few days or a few weeks.
Ready for some serious unwinding?
“Lakuna” is ready for you.
Features of Lakuna Retreat.
- Modern kitchen / (BYO Expresso Coffee)
- 3 Bedrooms
- Large deck area- Gas BBQ
- Complimentary wine, coffee and tea on arrival
- Late checkout by request
- Quiet area.
- Wild life around the Retreat
- Large deluxe bathing/spa area, with views to the mountains
- Deluxe shower,compact laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- Quality presentation with deluxe appointments
- Themed bedrooms with comfort in mind.
- Stunning lounge, kitchen dining area with rich timber floors, comfy furniture, Widescreen Surround TV, DVD,CD and high definition TV.
- Window water feature when the rain falls!
- Highlight windows and a focus on natural light to create ambience.
- Outstanding mood lighting in all rooms for that very special feeling.
- Wood heating (Free wood provided)
- 3 minutes by car from Halls Gap
Rates start at $269-00 per night for 2 persons.
Yes! HDTV 1080P large wide screen TV to enjoy the best Movies!!
Extra persons add $37-00 per person per night
Linen is supplied by us and included in the quote we provide to you.
Midweek rates available at selected times. See Rates Page